GUHSD is Launching a New Student Information System
The Glendale Union High School District is pleased to announce a new student information system called ParentVUE that will replace the existing system, Parent Portal.
Although this new service will not be available until later this first semester, ParentVUE offers the following features for parents and students to access, which are safe, secure, and password protected:
- Student grades, courses, schedules and assignments
- Ability to send direct messages to teachers and staff
- Calendar information
- View a single account for any of your children attending a school within GUHSD
- Accessible through the district website, www.guhsdaz.org
- Free mobile apps available at the iTunes store for iPhone users and from the Google Play store for Android users
- …and much more
Although, we are excited to begin implementing the new system, you will not be able to register your account on ParentVUE until it goes live later this semester. We thank you and appreciate your patience as we transition to the new system.
When ParentVUE is live, you will receive a letter in the mail from GUHSD alerting you that account activation is ready. This letter will contain instructions on how to register for an account, along with a unique activation key, username and login.
Once school begins our counselors, teachers and administrators are available, as always, to help you access your child’s information. Please contact your school to speak to any one of these professionals about your child’s progress. We look forward to bringing ParentVUE to our families and hope you will find the new system to be user friendly and beneficial.