Activate your ParentVUE/StudentVUE accounts today!
The Glendale Union High School District is pleased to offer a new student information system, ParentVUE/StudentVUE, that has replaced the previous system, Parent Portal/Student Portal.
This new system offers the following features that are safe, secure and password protected, for parents and students to access:
Parents are more informed and involved when given access to their student's daily academic activity. That involvement leads to additional support for teachers and the school, and leads to accelerated academic achievement.
- View attendance, homework, grades, missing assignments, current averages for each class.
- Set thresholds and receive email alerts for low grades, missed assignments and attendance inconsistencies.
- Easy access to student schedules, teacher contact information, interim's and report cards.
- View teacher comments, school news, district calendar and events.
- Download school forms provided by the district.
- Parents can link multiple students for multiple fast access. Students do not see their siblings information using their student login.
Parents and students can sort class progress details in chronological order or by assignment type (quizzes, lab, homework, participation, projects, test, classwork).
To get started, you must first retrieve an activation key, which can be obtained by calling your high school and speaking to the counseling office. Visit the website from a desktop computer to then activate your account.
Once you have activated your account you can download a free mobile app for your smartphone or tablet.
Android users can access the app here.
Apple users can access the app here.
Should you have any questions or need further assistance to activate your account, please call Tony Padilla at 623-435-6022.