Cortez High School is a model of educational excellence within the state and nation. Once again, Cortez has been ranked among the best high schools by U.S. News & World Report. Students, under the guidance of highly qualified and appropriately certified faculty, compare to the best and brightest across the country. Cortez remains committed to providing an excellent academic experience that is accessible to all learners and to preparing students to make a positive difference in the world.
Cortez High School believes all students can be successful and ensures all students are well equipped for life after high school, whether their future goals are to continue studies at a college or university, enroll in other postsecondary programs, enlist in the military, or pursue a career. An academically challenging curriculum, combined with the district's high expectations and an emphasis on high levels of support, allows students to develop their talents, discover their potential, and prepare for their future.
- Nationally & Internationally Recognized Academics
- Championship Athletics & Extracurricular Activities
- Award-Winning Fine & Performing Arts
- Outstanding Career & Technical Education Options
- Cutting-Edge Stem Offerings
- State-Of-The-Art Online Learning Opportunities