It is the intent of the school district to provide a safe transportation experience. To achieve this everyone needs to do their part. Keep in mind the right to ride the school bus is a privilege extended to students through Board policy, and that failure to follow District bus rules may result in a loss of the privilege.
- Follow directions immediately when asked.
- Stay in your seat and keep your feet out of the aisle.
- Keep all parts of your body inside the bus.
- Talk quietly and keep your hands to yourself.
- No eating and drinking.
- No profanity or vulgar language.
- Never throw things on the bus or out the windows.
- Never play with the emergency exits.
- Large instruments or sports equipment should not block the aisle or emergency exits.
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Do not mark, scratch, or deface the bus.
- Do not litter on the bus.
State Law Forbids the Following Items to Be Brought Onto the Bus:
- Dangerous items/weapons