Return to Headlines

Open Enrollment Checklist

Apply for Open Enrollment

If you reside within the GUHSD boundary, please begin the Open Enrollment process at your school of residence. Please go into the Attendance Office to obtain a GUHSD transfer request form. You will need to include the documents found on this checklist in order to receive the transfer request form and have your request processed.


If you do not reside in our school boundary, you will need to apply for open enrollment.  Click HERE to see what steps you need to follow for open enrollment.  Also, click the link found HERE to view the Transfer Request form. Physical forms are available in the Sunnyslope Attendance Office.


Have questions or need help? Just call 623-915-8767, or email

Thank you!

Please Note: All Paperwork must be submitted by November 20th, 2023.